Veterinary services that recommend Life Cycle Pet Cremation exclusively for pet cremation service, or offer Life Cycle as an option to all clients (via web, documents and verbally):
- Animal Emergency Care – Bellingham
- Animal Eye Care
- Bellingham Veterinary Hospital
- Cedar Grove Veterinary Housecalls
- Fairhaven Veterinary Hospital
- Mueller Animal Chiropractic and Natural Dentistry
- Orcas Animal Shelter
Veterinary services that use a different default provider for pet cremation, but who support Life Cycle by mentioning us on their website OR posting a Life Cycle display in their facility, AND who occasionally verbally recommend Life Cycle to select clients. (Please note: If you work with one of these services, you will still need to specify that you want Life Cycle to provide after-care for your pet.):
- Chuckanut Valley Veterinary Clinic
- Chuckanut Feline Center
- Kulshan Veterinary Hospital
- Lynden Veterinary Hospital
- Maplewood Animal Hospital
- North Cascade Veterinary Hospital
- Northshore Veterinary Hospital
- Village Veterinary Hospital
If your pet is scheduled for euthanasia at any other veterinary clinic you can still use our services, and we would be happy to provide transportation of your pet:
1) Contact us and let us know when your pet will be euthanised.
2) Tell the vet staff that you want your pet to be cared for by Life Cycle and not their default provider.
3) Ask them to notify us when your pet is ready for pick up. You may also bring your pet directly to us.
Please note: You always have the option of bringing your deceased pet directly to our facility, regardless of your preferred veterinary service provider.
Related Link: In-Home Euthanasia Providers