At Life Cycle Pet Cremation we take your pet’s after-care seriously, and our credentials and experience prove it.
- Established in 2013
- Member of International Association of Pet Cemeteries and Crematories (IAOPCC) since 2013
- Pet Bereavement Specialist Certification (PBSC) from IAOPCC
- Certified Pet Crematory Operator Certification (CPCO) from IAOPCC
- Registered Pet Funeral Director Certification (RPFD) from IAOPCC
- Certified Pet Funeral Director – training and certification from Pet Passages in Rochester, NY
- Additional training from Pet Cremation Services (PCS) in Kansas City, MO
- Certificate of Occupancy for offices and crematorium received from the City of Bellingham Building Services Division.
- Therm-Tec crematorium permitted and regulated by Northwest Clean Air Agency (NWCAA)