Your pet’s After-Care Package is a collection of items that are made available to you once your pet’s cremation is complete.
The After-Care Package includes:
- Your pet’s cremated remains in a high-quality wood urn.
- Your pet’s clay paw print – baked, sanded and ready to hang or display
- Your pet’s ink print (your choice of paw or nose) printed on card stock and suitable for framing; impression stored as a digital file
- A clipping of your pet’s fur in a paper mache heart box
- A Certificate of Cremation, noting:
- your pet’s ID number
- your pet’s name
- cremation type (private or semi-private)
- date of cremation
- location of cremation
- the name of the crematory operator
- A pamphlet/brochure on grieving the loss of a pet
*For non-private/communal cremations, a Non-Private Cremation After-care Package (clay paw print, ink paw print, fur clipping and grief booklet) is available. Nose prints are also available. See Services & Pricing for more information.